* Available for both Linux & Windows.
* Auto-completion of words while typing.
* Four Keyboard layouts.
- Phonetic Layout – For Beginners
- Phonetic-2 – For Intermediate
- Nudi (KP Rao) Layout – For Advanced.
- Transliteration – Similar to google transliteration.
* Create & Edit following type of documents
Plain text, Rich text, HTML
* Create PDF documents.
* Online Wiktionary support – Using this you may find the words definition from Wiktionary project.
* PadaKosha – Offline dictionary for Kannada(only) Language. English – Kannada, Kannada-Kannada.
Contains more than 2 lakh (2 hundred thousand) words already.
* Find & Replace.
* Script-Converter: Convert script from from one Indic script to another. Also support ANSI(English) to Indic Unicode conversion.
* Spell Check : Spell check support (for Kannada) script. Easily extendible to any other Indic script.
* Pada-IME : Using which could write Indic scripts directly in any other windows application, For ex:
Emails, Notepad, WordPad, MS Word, MS Excel, FireFox, Internet Explorer and etc.
* Online forum forum.pada.pro for discussing anything related to Pada Software.
Please feel free to write your questions or comments here.
(Click on images for enlarged view.)